01 September 2014 The Best Blog Posts I’ve Ever Written
At the time of writing, I’ve been blogging here for nearly seven years. Although the volume has slowed significantly in recent years, that’s 401 posts and more than 270,000 pageviews.
The problem with blogs though, is that once a post falls off the front page it’s pretty must lost forever. And among those 400-odd posts, I believe some of them are pretty good (I’m happy to admit the rest are complete nonsense).
So here are the best blog posts I’ve ever written on Pigs Don’t Fly:
- 6 Things I Learned From A Marketing Degree (2010)
- Move Fast and Break Things (2011)
- 5 Tips For Handling A Media ‘Scandal’ (2011)
- 7 Things I Learned From A (Unsuccessful) Crowd-Funding Campaign (2013)
- Networking Is Giving Away More Than Your Business Card (2014)
- Content Hubs Are Broken (2016)
- Seven Things I Learned from 12 Months of Freelancing (2018)
- Purpose is the Symptom of an Embarrassed Industry (2018)
Enjoy, and thank you for reading.