23 December 2008 Banter ‘Bout Bad Banners
1. URLs end in .com.au not .com/au.
2. A fake warning message… people are still falling for this? What do you mean I’m your 1,000,000th customer!?
3. You spelt you’re incorrectly.
4. Clicking on the ad didn’t even take me to the address shown.
5. And Internet Explorer? C’mon, if you’re not using Firefox or Chrome your not cool in my book.
I wonder if media buyers realise that when they buy space for banner ads, they appear next to “advertising” like this.